jumped again

Yes, I chose my rope again this morning. It's fun to try to learn and practice the tricky moves from my video between sets. I took it a little easy because my joints and muscles in my legs have been achy since my last jumprope session which was my first back here in the hills after a long sea level trip. Guessing it will just take a little time re-adjusting. Today felt better. I'm not as achy. I'll do abwork later today.

Loved Ruth's post. I wish my day had started off as well. Gracyn has been under the weather, and I had to make the decision for her not to go to adventure camp this morning. We'll just meet up with everyone either tonight or tomorrow. She is feeling better, so that's good. I also found out that Braeden's PE and Art classes are too full and he can't attend them after all. I had him all fired up about going too. Another bummer was to find out that the school has decided that they need Kaegan's teacher for part of the time he was supposed to receive services. So, his afternoon at school is shortened. I wonder what else? I absolutely hate dealing with school systems. Even the good ones are a pain.

Some good news is that I am excited to have Braeden with me all day, and I think 2 hours for Kaegan's afternoon will be just about all the teacher will be able to manage anyway. And the middle school teacher has invited Gracyn to join her class on Friday mornings and be a part of their shakespeare study and play.

Anyway...that probably all needed to go on my homeschool blog! Just ranting...

Comments

Ruthie said…
ok.. let me just get this straight..

Braeden cant attend classes cause they are too full.. what if he was a full time student? would they say "oh.. you cant attend cause there is no room?" .. now .. do you pay taxes there? do you have to pay for the classes he attends?
.. hum.. I am just a bit upset for you..

i feel like since I pay taxes I should be able to pick and choose what my kids can take or not .. I also think i should be able to get text books etc from the school they would be going to anyway..(or atleast see what they are using) but oh well.. I guess atleast I have the option of keeping them home.. and didnt have to go to court to do so..

I will be happy to share what I am doing with the kids at our HS coop that i am teaching... if you like.. maybe that will help a bit with art.... ..

the school system is just a mess.. sorry this has happened to you.

soo..

great job on cardio

hope you are feeling better tomorrow too.. :) ..

great to see your post!!!

hugs
-r
Unknown said…
Maybe that means they will hire me to work with Kaegan the rest of the time! :-D Glad you're back. Love and miss you all!
Sarah said…
Sorry to hear about the school troubles. :( You're making me want to get my jump rope out though! Who knew there were videos out there showing you tricks you could do with it! I want to watch it!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New