yeow!
Already sore.
chest flyes and press (30 pounds in each hand-a high for me at 8 reps)
upward rows and shoulder press
lying extensions (12.5 pounds in each hand-another high for me at 15 reps, 3 sets) and kick-backs.
So now I am kicked back admiring my organized laundry room. :) :) :) And my dust-mopped floor. :) :) :)
And I am getting good at my first jumprope trick which is a resting move. Interesting name for something that gets my heart-rate up so much! It is for between sets of jumps, Sara, an active rest time like our walking in between, but much more energetic! A great next step!
I'm planning to bake brownies- (mmmmm, but I won't have any...free day is coming and I have big plans for an amazing brownie from the organic sandwich shop) -and we will take them to the little campers, aka, Gracyn and crew!
I'd better get busy!
chest flyes and press (30 pounds in each hand-a high for me at 8 reps)
upward rows and shoulder press
lying extensions (12.5 pounds in each hand-another high for me at 15 reps, 3 sets) and kick-backs.
So now I am kicked back admiring my organized laundry room. :) :) :) And my dust-mopped floor. :) :) :)
And I am getting good at my first jumprope trick which is a resting move. Interesting name for something that gets my heart-rate up so much! It is for between sets of jumps, Sara, an active rest time like our walking in between, but much more energetic! A great next step!
I'm planning to bake brownies- (mmmmm, but I won't have any...free day is coming and I have big plans for an amazing brownie from the organic sandwich shop) -and we will take them to the little campers, aka, Gracyn and crew!
I'd better get busy!
Comments