so far, so good and UPDATE even farther and better

I haven't done biceps or back YET, but here is my workout so far today:

Heel raises on the exercise ball
stationary back lunges with resistence bands
squats with resistence bands

Breakfast: mini bagel with pb, water, coffee, water
Lunch will be a cookout when we go to get Gracyn (yay!!!)
Snack will be marathon bar and water
dinner will be hamburgers (I think)
Snack is usually string cheese either with or without applesauce

***********Good stuff*************

Check out these top ten ways to involve your children in fitness!
http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3030485

Late with afternoon snack...but otherwise, on target.
I did a challenging bicep and back workout.

I will probably work out tomorrow morning, and begin free day tomorrow night to last through Sunday. Odell gets home tomorrow night, and leaves on Monday. short time home....rats.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay for Gracyn coming home! I bet she's had a great week! I need some more exercises. I keep meaning to look some up and forgetting.
Josha said…
check out bestabs.com and the body for life site has some too. I think Ruth has some others.
We can plan workouts next week if you want to here online.
Unknown said…
I'd love to plan next week's work outs. Most of them are going to have to be without weights since I'll be in Houston and Indy. That's a little frustrating.
Ruthie said…
well.. bis done? see my post.. I got it in.. but it was close :)
Josha said…
yep...I posted it, did it not come through?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New