zoo, workout, bellydance

Today's pictures from our trip are from the National Zoo...definitely our favorite part. The kids each had their own photo ideas with this dinosaur skull.





Today's workout was upper body...chest, shoulders, and triceps. I anticipate soreness on the morrow. :) Belly dancing was fun. We are learning our second dance. Here is a link to a you tube video of the dance. It's called "entrance of the stars." We don't exactly look like these graceful girls, and I know my abs need more work before I look like this! But, this is what the dance looks like when done very, very well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWyn27A2kc4

Comments

Unknown said…
How fun!!!! I hope I get to learn that one too! I will have 4 to show you all when I come back. Quick question: are you and Mindy interested in getting tops like the ones we used in our small group dance? We are thinking of buying a lot of 5 or so, so if you want some let me know asap.
flowerpot said…
The pics are scary cute! Keep 'em coming.

How did hubby fare with the ab work after his Hiits?

Having some episodes here. A dandy last night. Today I have numbness and aching on my right side. Walking this neuromuscular tightrope is not condusive to lots of exercise sometimes. However, I did get some floor work in yesterday.

Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New