today is a rest day

I thought I'd check in to say that my hip has really been bothering me from my fall.  I think that I'd better lay off.  I did the elyptical on Tuesday and some stationary squats yesterday with lower weights and more reps.  Oh, and belly dancing...ok, I will rest my hip and lower back today.  I probably haven't done enough resting.  I just don't want to miss!  I hope you don't have to miss today!  Do extra for me!  :)
Tomorrow, I will do upper body with no problem, then free day Saturday.  So, by Sunday, my back and hip will have rested an extra 3 days.
In the meantime, check this out:
www.workoutmusic.com 

Comments

Unknown said…
good idea! I really don't want to work out today... kind of emotionally exhausted after my presentation. I might later tonight though, you never know! Tell KK the title of the song is Esma Yalli and you'll have to make up names for the girls because I don't know them! From your point of view, May is in the front-middle with the pink and the girl on her right is Same. Jenny is on the second row on the right and Erica is to her left. That's about all I've got for ya! Haha. He's so cute.
Ruthie said…
take it easy girlie!
cant wait to check out your site that you posted..
I am up WAY toooo late..
just wanted to check in before going to bed..
see you tomorrow after upper.. :)

pnp
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New