cardio

Still in some pain...so I took it pretty easy on the elyptical trainer. I did my nike+ workout, just took it down a few notches. It will feel good to be able to move more when I'm finished healing. As it is, I still need to tone things down. Advil is my friend.
Abwork later...probably on the exercise ball to cushion my back and hip. I'm being a big baby!

Comments

Ruthie said…
great job doing it even though you are not 100% .. that's NOT being a baby.. thats being dedicated! .. way to go!

hope your need for advil goes away quickly :)

keep up the good work!
r
flowerpot said…
Ouch, Girlfriend! I'm so sorry about your fall. (Big, sad face) I'm glad the advil is helping. I totally agree with Ruth! You are strong and not a baby. Resting your hurt muscles can be a good thing, too (from a gal who knows hurt muscles).

I hope you feel better soon. Hug my family. love, m
Unknown said…
Seriously!! So strong! Good talking to you today. Can't wait to get up there.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New