I've been tagged...
...and now I'm tagging you! My SIL tagged me in a fun blogger's tag. I'm to tell 7 things about myself and then you are to tell 7 things about yourself on your blog!
1. I've gone from a size 14 to a 4 in the past year!
2. I didn't learn to swim until age 39. I finally realized that the motivation that kept me from learning to swim (fear of the water) could motivate me TO learn to swim, so I "took the plunge."
3. I'm a homeschooling/son-rise mommy. What this means is that I homeschool my 2 typical children and my son with autism. I use the son-rise method with my son with autism. Here is the website: www.son-rise.org. It means that our family chooses happiness with what is, not worrying about what was or could be. It means loving first, teaching as a result.
4. I love coffee. It's good.
5. I have a Bichon Frise, a Golden Retriever, and a rabbit. The cat moved to a ranch outside of town...yay!
6. I love my jeep! It can climb over your car.
7. Easter is my favorite holiday. (you know, Jesus...He's good).
Comments
i will give it a try..
that means three posts in one day!
think that is a record.
:) I love your #1 ! .. wow!