confessions of a weak week

Workouts were great this week....including today's chest/shoulders/triceps. The weakness of the week came in a little can from the girl scouts. They seem innocent, those little girls...but they bring order forms with pictures of chocolate covered things. Those chocolate covered things were almonds. They arrived this week. I admit my offense! Even wonder woman couldn't resist a few every now and then.
OK, so now you know! I must go stop a war with love now in my satin tights (according to Ruth's post). More soon about my workout changes.

Comments

Ruthie said…
I am loving almonds these days!!!!!
No worries! .. Progress not perfection!

Even Wonder Woman Goes a little nuts every now and then :) hehe..

see my post.. just finished my lifting.. its all about choosing too.

I dont say this enough.. but thank you so much for starting a blog and doing this with me. My success is a reflection of your encouragement, accountability, inspiration and determination! No way I could have gone this long and gotten this healthy without you!.. Your MY super hero!

YOU ROCK.. NUTS and all!!! :)
Unknown said…
almonds have protein..... haha. :-D

and while I'm at it - thank you too for getting me started on this! I love the way I feel this semester, and I haven't been sick once! You're such an inspiration!

Love ya!
Unknown said…
almonds have protein..... haha. :-D

and while I'm at it - thank you too for getting me started on this! I love the way I feel this semester, and I haven't been sick once! You're such an inspiration!

Love ya!
Josha said…
aahhh, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New