I woke up feeling like an old woman
My hips just ache...a lot...I wake up in the night with them hurting. I always think, "Maybe I should skip running or jumping today." But I really love running and jumping rope, and it seems like the activity eases the achy-ness some. So, I strapped on my shoes (saucony cross trainers-love them! Sara needs some.) and went out with my jumprope. The day is go great. The sun is shining, the sky is an amazing blue, cool breeze with warm sun...doesn't get any better. I'm so glad I did it! I hope you have the same kind of day and an opportunity to get out in it and MOVE your body!
Abwork later...will be pilates. Love pilates for abs!
Yay! for all of us making moves toward healthy LIVING!
And double YAY YAY for my pal Susan (in case she is reading this...) for getting started just yesterday on BFL!! :)
Abwork later...will be pilates. Love pilates for abs!
Yay! for all of us making moves toward healthy LIVING!
And double YAY YAY for my pal Susan (in case she is reading this...) for getting started just yesterday on BFL!! :)
Comments
great job with your cardio.. hope your hips are ok.. :) ..
YAY for you!
progress progress progress :) love it!
r