ouch

well....so...I mentioned that I fell (comment on my last post). Here's what happened. I stepped out of the jeep onto the Target parking lot which was a sheet of ice. I slipped down hard on my behind and whacked my head on the jeep. I took a minute trying to convince my left leg to move and get underneath me so that I could stand which took lots of brain/will power. Anyway, I hurt myself. From my left shoulder down to the middle of my inner foot on my left side is sore, achy, and generally painful. I'm resting. I had thought I'd do back and biceps last night, but as I got more and more sore, I decided to rest in case I had hurt my back as well as my booty. It seems that was wise because, today, there is no way to work out. I am resting again today and possibly tomorrow. We'll see. Bummer.

Comments

Unknown said…
AWWWWWW!!!!!!! I hope you start feeling better! Make sure you rest up good!
Ruthie said…
OH NO!!!!!
sorry to hear about this!..

.. the ice is tricky!

I am glad you are taking it easy! .. will be thinking of you!

hugs
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New