upper body...

I had a fun upper body workout today!
I was chatting online with Sara when she popped up saying, "I just did a set of pushups!"  So, I did my set.  Then, we both did the second and third sets together.  Then we went on to do tricep dips together.  Well, "virtually" together!  I am not doing shoulders because my shoulders are still sore from Tuesday and pushups work shoulders too.
More good news is that now, I can do men's pushups all the way to the floor.  I did a set of 10, a set of 8, and a set of 9.  finally!

Comments

Unknown said…
You rock! Today made me happy! and tomorrow is free day!
Ruthie said…
YIPEE! .. hey.. we must be on the same wave length.. see my foto friday post I just put on the blog.. I did pushups too! :) ..

virtual workout sounds great!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New