Aaah, Freedom!

Well, I've tried planning my Freedom Half.  That hasn't worked.  So, today I thought, "Hey!  How about right now???"  So, I did it.  This afternoon, I shirked all responsibility and ran my Half Marathon on a whim.  I will post more about it with pictures, but tonight I'm tired and tomorrow is my 20th wedding anniversary.  :)  So, you'll haffta wait.  I will say this:  I had a great run.  The whole thing was really great for many reasons and my favorite miles were miles 9, 10, and 13.

Comments

JRo said…
What a great thing to have accomplished just before celebrating another accomplishment! Congrats on another half, and 20 years of marriage!
Ruthie said…
woooowhooooo you did it!!!!!!!
;)
working out with joel a bit this morning......when we gona get to see you? you restin this week since you ran or wanna go workout?
Love you town! :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New