I didn't post about yesterday's 8 mile run because I was just too tired! hahaha
I really was tired. It was a rainy kind of day, so I ran 4.5 miles outside, then 2 miles alternated between the treadmill and my circle driveway as rain subsided, then Mr. Sun came out, so I did too, for the last 1.5 miles. 8 miles total! Not enough food...sooooo tired....nauseated....tired....... So, I ate a big dinner and felt mucho better.
Hungry today.
This was the first long run of the taper before the Half...I don't mind tellin' ya...I don't feel ready this time. I was exhausted after my 10 miles and after this 8. hmmmm?

Comments

Ruthie said…
yeah i dont feel ready either... but i figure whats walking a mile or two or three. right?

Way to go getting it done! :) I was wonderin where you were
happy to see a post tonight :)

I am tired too.. crazy huh.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New