outside my comfort zone...


Tomorrow, I step out of my box.  I've never run in an organized race before.  You know, I've run organized "virtual" races with my Nike+, but never have I put myself out there with a group of runners and challenged myself this way.  Lots of little fears...what if I look like an idiot, need to go potty in the middle, get passed by an 80 year old or a 6 year old...things like that.  I'm in a 10K tomorrow morning.  I'll get back with ya...

Comments

Ruthie said…
wooooowhooooo!
so excited for you!

you will have a blast!
Ruthie said…
1117am my time.. wondering how you are doing :) hope your having a blast!
Ruthie said…
ahhhhhh.. dying over here.. such anticipation... like waiting for the new season opener of smallville to start.... oh.. such drama..
cant wait to hear :)
yipeeeeee

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New