new plan of attack...
My first plan for running Ruth's Freedom Run II was foiled! So, my new plan is this: Monday.Tomorrow will be really muddy from tonight's rain and it's supposed to rain some more tomorrow and into the weekend. Sunday should clear up. So, since I can choose, barring illness and other unpredictable things...I will run on Monday. It's kind of hard to have a plan that you're excited about get way-layed. So, I spent part of my way-layed time designing our t-shirts. You get to choose your image... I'm having trouble arranging them, so let's just number them from left to right, top to bottom. You'll want a white tee because the background of the decal will be white. The decal will have the name of the run "Freedom Run II," the year, your location, and will indicate that it was a Half Marathon. Anything else you can think of??? I think I might put mine on a hoodie.






Comments