bfl site and **upper body update**
Hey, Fitness Friends!
Check out the new featured challengers on the BFL site!!
Today will be upper body for me. Tomorrow is cardio/abs with free eats. :)
***update***
Odell and I did chest, shoulders, and triceps today. Yippee. It's fun for him to be involved. Tomorrow, we hope to workout on our new elyptical trainer! I'm going to try my new nike+ workout.
Check out the new featured challengers on the BFL site!!
Today will be upper body for me. Tomorrow is cardio/abs with free eats. :)
***update***
Odell and I did chest, shoulders, and triceps today. Yippee. It's fun for him to be involved. Tomorrow, we hope to workout on our new elyptical trainer! I'm going to try my new nike+ workout.
Comments
didjaworkout?
did you ever send your pictures in? you should ..
happy pre-turkey day
is it snowing there?
hugs
r
yall are on a roll..
:))))