stuff--updated
Yesterday, I didn't manage to post my workout. So, here it is:
We had our amazing DDR tournament and we did abwork on the balance ball for upper abs and obliques. We also did hip-ups for our lower abs. Today is upper body day and I plan to get to that in about an hour.
I'll update later!
***********************
It's later!! I did upper body this afternoon and plan to jump rope tomorrow morning! Sweet dreams!
We had our amazing DDR tournament and we did abwork on the balance ball for upper abs and obliques. We also did hip-ups for our lower abs. Today is upper body day and I plan to get to that in about an hour.
I'll update later!
***********************
It's later!! I did upper body this afternoon and plan to jump rope tomorrow morning! Sweet dreams!
Comments
I am going biking with Tammy (joels cousin) and a couple from church.. out in the country somewhere.. we leave at 745... will post when I get back.. plan is to go 10 miles!
we will see :)
I will check back with you later :)