accomplishments

Today was a gorgeous day! I did lower body pilates and pilates stretch. That felt great. I already feel it. Later in the day, I did declined bicep curls and hammer curls. Then, rows and pullovers for back. Eating was pretty good...a little off, but ok.

I'm contemplating my next phase of this series of challenges... For now, here is a list of accomplishments this challenge:

  • I have successfully found a groove and am happy about my fitness lifestyle, not seeing it as a temporary way of life, but just "the new me."
  • I managed to make it to a size 6 before my vacation.
  • I can easily wear some size fours.
  • I like that the two above statements are accompanied by the fact that I haven't lost much scale weight, so I've gained muscle and re-shaped my body.
  • My vacation swimsuit pics are not embarrassing...I'll post some when I can get on that computer.
  • I wore and felt great in a tank top the other day.
  • I played tennis and ran a little on vacation (sea level as opposed to my high altitude) and wasn't even winded or tired.
  • I'm excited about hiking and biking this summer, confident that I can keep up and enjoy it!

I'd love a list from my bloggy friends! What are your accomplishments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New