rockin' along...

Today was a cardio/ab day. Sara and I jumped rope which is always a good workout. Now Sara wants a rope like mine. I told you it was an outstanding rope! :) Then, we did pilates abwork. She ordered the Body for Life book today. She found it on ebay for a couple of bucks! There were more copies too. 2 ladies here in our little town have begun BFL too. And the daughter of one of the ladies who lives in another city. Cool, eh?

Comments

Ruthie said…
YIPEE!!!!! more BFLERS!.. I am soo excited.. how fun would it be to add to the Helping others transform site!
Way to go.. getting the word out, inspiring others.. sooooooo cool johsa.. sooo cool!

be sure and read my post i just put on a minute ago..
I am taking today as a free on workouts.. sore from yesterdays bike ride but feeling good.. looking forward to tomorrows 3bs.. and the END of ch4! wow.. can you believe it! .. have you taken pictures yet? mine.. tomorrow..

keep on trucking!
great job on the workout!
I.N.S.P.R.A.T.I.O.N.A.L.!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New