NEWS FLASH!!!
I received an order today...some cropped pants in size 4. I held them up and thought, "no way."
THEY FIT!!
They fit. ahhhh.
I'll post again after abs (pilates). Ran 10 uphill sprints this morning.
Ate veggie omelet and water and coffee for breakfast, then turkey sandwich for lunch (a few chips...), spinach soup, and water. And, oops, more coffee. But...I do drink much more water every day than necessary. I love water. My brain says, "LIFE!" every time I drink it for some reason. :)
THEY FIT!!
They fit. ahhhh.
I'll post again after abs (pilates). Ran 10 uphill sprints this morning.
Ate veggie omelet and water and coffee for breakfast, then turkey sandwich for lunch (a few chips...), spinach soup, and water. And, oops, more coffee. But...I do drink much more water every day than necessary. I love water. My brain says, "LIFE!" every time I drink it for some reason. :)
Comments
see great posting your eats.. giving me ideas already!
I got my bike back! hope to go riding tonight.. we will see though since we are trying to get the camper ready to go tomorrow..
OH.. it rides soooo much better!
I also picked up a flyer for a "race" call tour de gap.. its a road race to help out with the food bank.. july 28th .. might give it a try :)
cant wait to see a pic of those pants!
you go girl!
My first post is up here:
http://mymodbodblog.blogspot.com/
Haha, enjoy!