Back to real life...
Upper body workout was good yesterday and so was the eating thing. I'm sore today. :) Good sign.
I went to the gym this morning and ran Hiits on the treadmill for the first time in a long time. It was rainy and muddy when I got up. I chatted some with a friend or two, and only ran 5 hiits. I plan to do pilates abwork later today with Sara who is our friend here for the summer. fun!
Back to real life after a great get-away! I highly recommend a vacation...
I went to the gym this morning and ran Hiits on the treadmill for the first time in a long time. It was rainy and muddy when I got up. I chatted some with a friend or two, and only ran 5 hiits. I plan to do pilates abwork later today with Sara who is our friend here for the summer. fun!
Back to real life after a great get-away! I highly recommend a vacation...
Comments
great job getting it in today!
are you ready for our last day? its coming up on monday! can you believe it!
blessings
r