for today's workout...
...see Sara's post.
Hahaha! Yay that Sara started a fitness blog with us! Now, we have Sarah and Sara! So, seriously, if you want to see what I did today for a workout, just read her post! "copy and paste Sara's workout here"
It's been so fun having a workout companion, and I will go into a deeeep depression when you leave, Sara. So, you must keep it up and blog about it for your pathetic friend who will be checking up on you....
Hahaha! Yay that Sara started a fitness blog with us! Now, we have Sarah and Sara! So, seriously, if you want to see what I did today for a workout, just read her post! "copy and paste Sara's workout here"
It's been so fun having a workout companion, and I will go into a deeeep depression when you leave, Sara. So, you must keep it up and blog about it for your pathetic friend who will be checking up on you....
Comments
Hey, I updated my blog. You should check it out...