Tuesday's workout...




As per Ruthie's request, here are pictures of my shoe picks for the ice. You can't see them well, but they are attached to hard rubber that stretches over my running shoes. And just so you know, that isn't a double chin...I have my ear warmer pulled down around my neck. I just got back from running my sprints outside and had to take my jacket off (tied around my waist). I was very pleased to notice a much slimmer shadow than when I began this adventure. It was a nice 40 degrees out, but the snow keeps melting into MUD. I also did declined twists (100) and 20-something reverse declined crunches which may have injured something else! I can tell that my leg is better. I decided to do my HIITs today in spite of it. I don't think the running is what did it. I think I was in a hurry doing walking lunges and pulled my inner thigh. I figured that it had had enough rest and that if running hurt it, I could stop. It felt good, so I ran 6 or 7 (??) HIITs up and down hills. Water, water, water! (this is today's mantra after yesterday's coke!)

Comments

Ruthie said…
wow...the spikes are cool!
thanks for posting those today.. just the inspiration I needed to go get my run in ..
Glad you leg is feeling ok while you run.. thats good. ..
I was meaning to tell you you can do crunches while laying on a towel and supporting you neck with it.. I will take some shots after my run and put them on my post so you can see.. its hard to expalain :)
better go run
thanks for the post!
you go girlie!
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New