stairs
So, I've been concerned that my stair climbing might not be as effective as running sprints has been...I'm no longer concerned about that. I have definitely not lost stamina for the sprints. The hills are easier, the sprints are easier...must be thanks to the stairs! So, Sarah, keep climbing!Today's run was a cold one...we have had a week of beautiful 40 degree days and the snow has been melting into slush (deep slush!). Today, the cold front that is predicted to bring us lots of snow showed up in the form of very cold wind...I said, "If I'd wanted this kind of winter weather, I'd have stayed in Abilene!" (sorry, Ruth, but there are other really good reasons to be in Abilene)
I also did 100 declined twists, bicep curls and hammer curls (in honor of yesterday's miss). So, tomorrow will be chest, shoulders, and triceps! More after that!
Comments
great job on the run.. and stair work!
keep it up..
oh.. and I would love to see a picture of you in those running spike things you have to go on your shoes..
loved you bear post.. that was GREAT.
keep on sleddin! (in honor of the snow)