Tuesday-catch-up day

The last few days have just been hectic, so today was a ketchup day. I had to catch up! So, having missed finishing up my back and bicep workout, I planned them in today's workout. Here is what I did today:
I ran the stairs....huff, puff! Muddy and cold outside today.
I did bicep curls and hammer curls.
I did pull-overs and reverse flyes.
I also did declined twists. So, I officially have not missed a workout! Whew! I did what Ruth said and thought of the mommies who are too tired and busy to work out. I decided not to be one of them! hee hee! On track for eating...I did eat a bite of birthday cake. Kaegan's wheat-free, dairy free chocolate cake is just irresistable! I should mail you some!
Comments
So great to not miss !!! feels good doesn't it! cool.
The wheat and dairy free cake sounds intriguing! Once I made a dairy, egg free cake for my kids but it had wheat in it...