Saint Patty's Day Challenge

Don't be deceived by my shamrock's lack of leaves! I have accepted all FOUR points of Ruth's challenge! Here is my response:
1. I will dedicate my nutritional program to Dan, who travels to Colorado's capital to hold Bible studies and devotionals for the congressmen there.
2. Four areas I'd like to improve in: I will have to ponder this one some more...
3. I will keep in mind those people I know who are unable to run and move about to exercise and rejoice in my exercise over these next few weeks.
4. I will focus on some tired mommies that I know and pray for them as I work out. Hopefully, I will be able to encourage someone as well.
Today's workout went like this:
- Bicep curls and hammer curls
- squats and frogjumps
- still to do: backward sit-ups
Beautiful day here...we went to the park to soak up some sunshine!
Comments