Happy Friday!

Just finished my workout. My neck is still bothering me some, so I'm still taking it somewhat easy, but I keep being sore, so I probably was doing too much before...that would explain the neck problem...


I did chest presses and pushups...


shoulder presses and upward rows...


tricep extensions...and that's all.




Tomorrow is free and, I intend to have yummy, happy coffee with sugar and cream.



Comments

Ruthie said…
great job Josha!
I was going to workout but my ipod wasnt charged.. so i will give it thirty mins to charge and then i am off to do chest, shoulders and tris.

Is it beautifully snowy there today?

would love to see pictures of it.

are you going to the homeschool conference this year? Mindy? I am trying to decided.
Gracyn said…
We may go to the Denver one this year. We aren't sure, but I doubt if we will make it to the Arlington this year. Especially since Mindy isn't homeschooling... I'd rather go to Arlington...hmmm. It hasn't snowed here in a long time. There is snow all over,but not like usual...there are bare spots and there normally aren't this time of year. As soon as it snows again, I'll post a pic. I'll be posting some cool pics later on one of my other blogs. I'll email ya when I get it updated.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New