I love ya, Tomorrow!!
Well, cardio didn't happen today, but tomorrow is a new day! I just didn't feel well today. I will surely be more myself tomorrow! I am taking kids to ski team in the morning and after they are finished with that, we are headed to "town" for groceries, etc. So, my 3B's will be in the evening, but I enjoy evening lifting, so that's good. On Tuesday, I will either get up and run stairs or if it looks like it might be a pretty day, I may wait for warmth and run outside. It may be a muddy mess, though. This morning, the snowflakes were just huge and we got quite a bit of snow. I thought I'd take a picture for Ruth. Then the sun came out and warmed us up to 41 degrees and melted the new stuff. So, we have snow, slush, and mud. Last year at this time, we had knee-deep snow until spring. I saw an Aspen trying to bud...poor thing.
Tomorrow!...
Tomorrow!...
Comments
hope you are feeling better tonight.
blessings
r