sunday and weight training link
I'm eating on program today, but taking another day of rest for my leg muscles which I seem to have a knack of overtraining. I guess that is what is going on. My right thigh is very sore to the touch like I've injured it. I dunno.
Here is some info I found on the web. It is titled: Restimulating Progress by Changing Exercises. I haven't followed all the links or explored the entire homepage where I found this article, but I'm working on it. I thought I'd share it. I know my progress has come to a point of needing restimulation!
http://www.exrx.net/WeightTraining/ChangeWtEx.html
Here is some info I found on the web. It is titled: Restimulating Progress by Changing Exercises. I haven't followed all the links or explored the entire homepage where I found this article, but I'm working on it. I thought I'd share it. I know my progress has come to a point of needing restimulation!
http://www.exrx.net/WeightTraining/ChangeWtEx.html
Comments
I checked out that link.. it was good. thanks for sharing!
I didnt run today .(see my post) but will in the AM.
great job on your eats today.. we pretty much had a free day today since we didnt yesterday.
blessings
r