bedtime
short post...I'm going to bed. I have the beginnings of a sore throat, and I am not feeling very spunky.
I did my work out and stuck to my eating plan, though!
3 sets pushups with reps of 10, 7, and 7 (these are really tough for me!)
chest press
shoulders--arnold press and shoulder press
triceps--lying extensions
Really, the pushups work all of those upper body muscles, so I really felt fatigued afterward.
If I'm not sick tomorrow, we may go sledding again for HIITs. That's a fun way to do it! I'll have to feel better than I do right now, though...nitey, nite!
(I can't believe I didn't win Sarah's contest...I just had a feeling...) :)
I did my work out and stuck to my eating plan, though!
3 sets pushups with reps of 10, 7, and 7 (these are really tough for me!)
chest press
shoulders--arnold press and shoulder press
triceps--lying extensions
Really, the pushups work all of those upper body muscles, so I really felt fatigued afterward.
If I'm not sick tomorrow, we may go sledding again for HIITs. That's a fun way to do it! I'll have to feel better than I do right now, though...nitey, nite!
(I can't believe I didn't win Sarah's contest...I just had a feeling...) :)
Comments
OK.. so.. hang in there.. hope you are not on the start of being sick.. but rest up if you are.. take care of yourself..
Great job on your Pushups! thats really really good.. I bet you are sore this morning. .. pushups always make me sore.
hope you are better today..
blessings ruthie