yummy breakfast

I know I said that I wasn't good at breakfast, but someone on one of the sites I visit mentioned a veggie omelet. This morning, I tried to make one. It turned out to be veggie scrambled eggs. I loved them!! I buy the cascadian farms organic frozen veggies...corn, carrots, green peas. I don't even like corn or green peas, but those cascadian farms organic ones are different!! very tasty! Ok enough of the advertisement. The eggs were yummy, though. Even my hubby wanted some.

Upper body...
More productive today because I had my notes from Monday. I still have tris and bis to finish out this afternoon while 2 of my sweet children are at school. The upper body workout just takes so long! I reach a point where I'm not focused anymore, thinking of all the other things I need to do. Anyway, I had a good workout and will finish it later today!
chest--upped my weight from Monday and my form was better, so it felt better and I will be sore tomorrow! Presses and flyes
shoulders--same story. Presses and flyes
back--need to use more weights next time and try some of the exercises you sent me, R. Thanks for that! I did the one-armed row, got interrupted briefly, off track focusing....not enough weight. Might do it over this afternoon.

tris this afternoon will be extensions and lying extensions
bis will be curls and hammer curls

I'm almost through my first week! I bought a success journal because our printer/copier is "out of service" and it was on sale at amazon. I really like it! I've been marking off those days! My calendar will soon be full of x's.

Comments

Ruthie said…
HEY way to go! I love to put a bit of olive oil in my pan and add onion and bell pepper and cook them until the onions are brown.. then I add my eggs.. yummy!
Good for you on the success journal.. I have one too.. but I started and stopped so many times in it.. I just keep it to read instead of keeping track :) It is inspiring isnt it!

Great job! keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New