Saturday

I rode my bike UP and down those hills...it is nothing to see, let me tell ya! yuffin' and puffin' and moanin' and groanin'. Ahh, but the downhill part is exhilerating! I'm headed to "town" to get some new running shoes today! M and the girls are coming too, so it should be fun. The guys are out hunting. They claim it's fun. I dunno....
Anyway, tomorrow is free! I'm baking peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and having real milk and sugar in my coffee and eating chicken kiev. Best of all, I don't have to plan anything!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
hey.. way to go on getting that workout in! and oooooohhh.. those cookies sound great!
cant wait to hear about your shoes!
Keep up the good work!
ruthie
Mom2t said…
Ruthie told me that you started the bfl program. I am starting Monday. You have so inspired me that even if I get interupted THAT'S OK...keep going! Wish you were still in Houston and we could workout together. Yeah for you!

take care
Angell - (Ruthie's sister in law)
Josha said…
Thanks for the comments! Angell, You should consider a move here!! We'd have fun with the hills together! so good to hear from you! I love that we are all doing this together. It makes a big difference! Keep me posted!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New