More Than One Way
Knowing that the initial weight loss starts out with loss of water weight, I set a goal for the first week, to lose 5 pounds. I lost 6.6 pounds. Yay! Weight isn't everything, but this week, I have gained a pound, which is discouraging for sure. So- I measured instead, and I've lost an inch in my waist. Plus, I wore my belt a notch smaller this week. There is more than one way to measure success! A goal for this second week has been to eat more of the good, healthy fats. I think that my downfall is a repeated one from the past. I don't eat enough to support my activity. My adrenals kick in and I lose ground. I haven't accomplished my dietary goal, so I will re-focus!

Comments
YOU LOOK GREAT!
OK.. way to go JOSHA.. that is so cool you actually posted the picture!!!!!
.. WOW .. LOOK at that muscle! you fit mom you.. and that SMILE! amazing! wooowhoo..
Party party party! (well.. only on saturday! .. I am gona eat a piece of cake for you this saturday and celebrate your success! .. )
thanks for the inspiration! your amazing!