Obstacles overcome...
Good idea, Ruth!
I tried to post yesterday and the day before, but couldn't get it to work....
But, I have been keeping up and overcoming more obstacles. Here is a list like R's of obstacles I've overcome lately:
I tried to post yesterday and the day before, but couldn't get it to work....
But, I have been keeping up and overcoming more obstacles. Here is a list like R's of obstacles I've overcome lately:
- Gracyn's birthday trip when we ended up having to stay overnight unplanned...I still stuck with the eating program and managed to get my workout in!
- Gracyn's actual birthDAY...chocolate chip cookie cake
- On her birthday, my workout got delayed...still did it!
- Had a party-lite candle party (it's still open if you want to buy any Christmas gifts) and didn't eat the yummies I fixed.
- Snow...still ran.
Have a good FREE DAY, R! A, when is your free day? Mine's tomorrow! Yippeee! Little white powdered donuts are awaiting me. ;o)
Comments
as for little white doughnuts.. I had one and a half (regural size) this morning for breakfast.. it sure did taste good.. but of course.. now I have 0 energy.
Loved your post! way to overcome! (its interesting.. I think sometimes if we kept track of all the things we do that right.. it makes the times we screw up so much less than we realize!)..
play in the snow for me.. NO.. actually.. drink some hot cocoa for me (fat free sugar free of course :) hehe.