Day 2

Late start this morning. I was up half the night...Kaegan and I woke up about 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep for a loooong time. I didn't get up this morning until nearly 9, so I walked/ran from 9-9:30. Only hit a "9" intensity level twice and hit "10" earlier than planned, so was off, but it felt really good and the morning air felt and smelled sweeeeeet. Went 1.15 miles. Not too bad for a beginner. I was stiff when I woke up and remembered, "I forgot to stretch yesterday." So, I did a little stretching today. I wore my new mp3 armband. That was goooood too. Now I need to download some new tunes. I ran for a little while (felt good) and as I slowed down, the music went, "I ran as far as I could run." Ha!

Comments

Ruthie said…
hey way to go! thats great timing on that song! ..
I LOVED my ipod and arm band.. dont know how I ran without it before! that music just keeps me going! glad you posted today.. I checked earlier :)

that 1.15 miles is great!!! way to go!

I think i am going to order one of those buff mother t-shirts.. also going to tweek my diet like she says for my next challenge.. did you see on buffmothers site a lady named lori (I think is her name) she is 43.. I cant believe how much weight she can lift.. pretty cool.. OH and I am officially keeping my buff mothers membership .. posted pics in the gallery last night :0
blessings
ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New