reasons and goals
Reasons for making this change:
I feel better when I weigh what is appropriate for my height. My children need me to be a healthy example for them, and Kaegan may need me for many years. I want to be as healthy as possible so that I will be more likly to be here for my family in years to come. I want to have energy to hike and ski with my family, keeping up with them and enjoying our time together. I also want to feel the accomplishment and become more productive and confident.
Five Most Important, Specific Accomplishments I Need to Make Within the Next 12 weeks For Me to be Pleased With the Progress of my Body and Life:
Commit to follow this through even if I mess up or struggle.
Be more consistent with homeschool and Kaegan's Son-Rise schedule.
Make time to exercise even if I fail in the morning.
Get my weight down by 20 pounds.
Lose 3 inches in my waist.
Be able to hike and ski with my family with energy to spare!
Stay tuned for a list of statements/self-promises along these lines...
I feel better when I weigh what is appropriate for my height. My children need me to be a healthy example for them, and Kaegan may need me for many years. I want to be as healthy as possible so that I will be more likly to be here for my family in years to come. I want to have energy to hike and ski with my family, keeping up with them and enjoying our time together. I also want to feel the accomplishment and become more productive and confident.
Five Most Important, Specific Accomplishments I Need to Make Within the Next 12 weeks For Me to be Pleased With the Progress of my Body and Life:
Commit to follow this through even if I mess up or struggle.
Be more consistent with homeschool and Kaegan's Son-Rise schedule.
Make time to exercise even if I fail in the morning.
Get my weight down by 20 pounds.
Lose 3 inches in my waist.
Be able to hike and ski with my family with energy to spare!
Stay tuned for a list of statements/self-promises along these lines...
Comments
ps..
I still think you have cute piggies! :)
I love that we are doing this journey together!
Glad your toe is healing so no excuses :-)