ok, you're right

I will never trully love lunges. But I will do them.... Monday. But for now, I am finished working out until then!!!

Who loves Ruth's picture in her profile?? (raising hand and waving it in the air enthusiastically)

The 3M girlies spent the night with us last night as did our other friends' dog. It can get pretty crazy around here. We are headed to soccer in about an hour, then my hubby comes home. He has been in Houston for the past several days. Yesterday was his birthday. Kaegan and I are planning to bake a chocolate cake for him while the other kids play soccer (I will eat a piece of it tomorrow). I realize that soccer is over, but LC is behind the times! I love it!

Well, I ran for more of my workout this morning and found a route that better fits the intervals I want to walk/run. I only went 1.4 miles this time, though. My run must be slower than my walk, huh? I wonder if I will ever actually run the whole thing, though, since it is mostly uphill? I run downhill and that's fun!

I've been doing good on my eating, but my problem is that I only manage 5 meals most days. I don't eat until after I workout, and when my husband is out of town, I go to bed early.

I love the Eating for Life cookbook. I checked it out from the library, but I've already ordered for myself from amazon. I made the Singapore chicken. It was yummy!

So, why am I not terribly sore today?? I worked out hard yesterday. Especially abs. BARELY sore. I feel like I'm not getting enough done. What's the deal?

Comments

Ruthie said…
Your soreness might hit you later today or tomorrow.. I have noticed that I am more sore on day two after a workout than on the next morning..
I am so happy with how GREAT you are doing on your runs! I am going to post later tonight about a running book I am reading.. its motivating me.. its good..
Thanks for the comment out my profile pic.. I have tried for two years to figure out how to put a pic there and never could figure it out.. so i was pretty happy.. I am thinking of changing my blog background.. did actually yesterday but didnt find anything I liked better.. well see..

GREAT job on eats! WOW.. it would be long and you will be running, pulling the kids in the sled UP the hills.. your getting so strong arent you! WAY to go!

better get.. house a mess.. people coming over:)
Mom2t said…
I agree, I am always more sore two days after than one day....of course, it could be a stretching thing too, so if you are stretching you may be missing out on some of that soreness.

Well, I am impressed with the pic too. I still can't figure out how to add links to yall's pages from my blog...so I am definitely the remdedial blogger in this group.....speaking of, what should we call ourselves?
Mom2t said…
Josha - It just hit me...we are both doing lower body on Monday...how inspiring! I will think about you when I do my first (and last) lunge!

Motherwise - we are in week two of the study. It IS the same Motherwise that you guys did at WH a while ago. They talked about they used to have it, and they were excited to have it back.

I am REALLY praying that I finish this study and the challenge. The study is a ten week thing, so growing in strength spiritually and physically are my two goals before the holidays. It would be great to do the study at the same time too.
Ruthie said…
ok whats this motherwise thing? I looked on the internet and it just confused me.. do you have an author? .. is it a book? audio or what?

signed..
tired and confused
ruthie
Ruthie said…
ok girl.. where are you.. did you get it done? or was today a bad day? hope things are going well..
remember progress not perfection!
blessings
ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New