new shoes

Yay! I had a good walk/run this morning. I ran for a long way downhill. No trouble with my toe which has a huge pool of blood under the entire nail. Gross, huh?

Ran/walked 1.31 miles. It was cold. By the end, I had to shed my jacket, though. Gotta go eat!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Hey way to go! .. so did you hurt your toe or is that from the other shoes you wore? sorry to hear.. but glad you have new shoes! did you say they were orange? you gotta get a picture of those on this blog so I can see! .. take a picture of your toe too! :) hehe

glad to see your post!

blessings
ruthie
Josha said…
the toe thing is from the shoes...
New shoes are ilsvery gray with orange. I'll try to post a pic! good idea.
Mom2t said…
So did you throw in that last tidbit just to make us Houstonians jealous?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New