Gitterdun!

At 9:00 last night, I finally finished my upper body workout!! Yippeeeee! Today is my daughter's 12th birthday, and she got up just as I was walking out the door for my morning walk/run. So, I delayed that until 9:00 this morning, but it is done. No missed workouts!!! All right...birthday time. I made a big chocolate chip cookie cake for her, but none for me! (I bought another package of dough for my free day!!)

Comments

Mom2t said…
Josha

Way to go! I am so proud to call you my 'BFL' buddy! Way to go in meeting those goals and getting that workout done. Man, a 12 year old, all those people are going to look at you and your fit self and say, 'no way, she has a 12 year old!' Great job!
Ruthie said…
GREAT thinking on getting extra for YOU on free day! now thats planning ahead! I am so excited you got that workout done against the odds! you had so many excuses you could have used but you didnt! WAY TO GO! thats so motivating! so .. is this your third Week? third week almost gone .. you are gona be finished with the first month in NO time.. I am right.. 3rd week ..?????

hope the b-day went well..
Keep up the good work.. !
ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New