end of 4th week
Well, I am taking progress photos this weekend...I had planned to do that every 4 weeks. I'm 1/3 of the way through this challenge and feeling good about it! I see lots of progress even without the pictures!
Lower body today...
I got through:
squats and sissy squats
lunges and straight-leg lifts
calf raises
This afternoon, I will go to the gym and do:
incline crunches/sit-ups
knee/leg lifts
"Instead of pushing against what you don't want, simply move toward what you do want." --a quote from the Kaufmans who began the Son-Rise program we use with Kaegan. This is what our family lives every day, and it motivates us to move forward without giving up. Hopefully it will motivate you too.
Lower body today...
I got through:
squats and sissy squats
lunges and straight-leg lifts
calf raises
This afternoon, I will go to the gym and do:
incline crunches/sit-ups
knee/leg lifts
"Instead of pushing against what you don't want, simply move toward what you do want." --a quote from the Kaufmans who began the Son-Rise program we use with Kaegan. This is what our family lives every day, and it motivates us to move forward without giving up. Hopefully it will motivate you too.
Comments
Great success on your 4th week completion. I plan on being there next week. I LOVE taking this challenge in small challenges....it has been awesome hearing your comments too.
ok so I LOVE that quote too! thats a really really good one!..
HIPPPPIPPPPIPPPHorrrrraaaaaahhh! for four weeks down! Can you BELIEVE it? thats awesome! I am so proud of you! I cant wait to see pics!
WAYTOGO! you HOT moma YOU!