silly toe injury


due for a 5 mile run...my gracefulness has caused me to postpone.  I'm hoping the toe will be up to the run tomorrow.  It looks worse today, but feels better.
Fun news:  My hubby ordered me the new trail shoes I wanted!  Mine have too much cushion and not enough support.  He ordered me the Nike+ Zoom Structure Triax.  They've already shipped!!  woohoo!  And I think I'll go with the gals to the creede mountain run in September.  If I'm last again, well, I'm last.  I can run the 2 mile run if that's all I'm up for that day.  Or the 12.  Not the 22.  Maybe next year!
Ok...I'll tell you, I wasn't running a sub-7 mile or fighting off a bear when I hurt my toe...I was gracefully getting into the jeep and stubbed it on the rail.  REALLY hard.  

Comments

Ruthie said…
yeeeeeooooooow
sorry bout your pinky. that stinks!
glad its not anything more serious! :)

cool about our shoes and the run! how exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New