be-boppin' along

I know it looks like I've disappeared, but NO!  I'm still here!  And workouts are going great!  I'm on my last week of the first dvd of Chalean Extreme and I am excited about bumping it up a notch next week with the second dvd of workouts.  I took yesterday off from running.  My wounded toe wasn't all that excited about the 5 miles the next day.  So, I gave it a rest yesterday.  I hope to run 4 miles tomorrow, but have a lot going on.  A doctor's appointment about an hour and a half away for my son.  The doc is a cranio-osteopathist.  Funny, when we lived in Houston, I couldn't find one.  Now, we are in the tiny middle of nowhere and here she is.  So, I hope to run when I get back from that journey.  I tried to dream that I might do it early in the morning before I go, but then I got real.

Comments

Ruthie said…
sorry your pinky is still blue :(..
cool about the dr :) hope you have a great day-drive there and back :)

tell the mountains hello for me :)

I am off to track

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New