New shoes and New me

Aren't they swell?  I felt like a lightning bolt!  I ran so fast inside.  But on the outside, I'm still slow...haha!  So, there is the scientific proof that new shoes make you feel faster, and actual speed cannot be determined by a clock.  :)

Last week was my 30 day mark of Chalean Extreme (weight lifting program from beachbody that I like so far).  So, this week is off as far as lifting, and I'm running only this week.  It was time to measure progress.  
Weight...no change.  That's better than gaining!  I had been 5 pounds over...water weight fluctuation I guess.
Lost an inch in my waist...whooohooooo!  That was unexpected...I have a harder time fitting into my jeans these days but that can be explained by the next measurement...
Gained an inch in my thighs.  I'm sure it's allll muscle.  Beautiful muscle!
Lost almost an inch in my hips.
Lost .5 inch in my chest.
Lost.5 inch in  my arms.
Can't find my calipers to measure my body fat percentage.  The last time I saw them, my 10 year old was using them as a secret weapon in a battle between the green army guys and the tan army guys.  Green won.  They had the calipers.

Comments

Ruthie said…
woooowhoooo!

love the shoes
awesome muscle news

Calipers hostage huh?
time for attempted rescue

you did install that secrete tracking device on them as soon as you go them right?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New