attitude adjustment & forgot to mention
A run was all I needed. My attitude either needed some prozac or a good run. How is it that 2 miles up and back down a mountain trail can completely change my outlook? I've been trying to get a run in all week, but had only managed my lifting workouts since Sunday. Lifting is good, but it isn't the same medicine that running is for me. Now, 4 creek crossings later, I'm looking at life through different glasses. Things that seemed impossible earlier today now seem completely doable. All's well.
Forgot to mention that today's run was the same trail that I've taken before, but lost my way and had to turn back. Today, I figured it out and kept going, so it was a new trail for me. Remember my goal??? 2 new trails this summer? I'm on it! 1 down and at least 1 to go!
Comments
its nice to be reminded we run for many different reasons :)
wish i was there to run by the river with ya! esp tomorrow during my 16...