2x3
Two Three-milers since I recovered from my headache. I just haven't managed to blog about it...
Some little things I've noticed: Yoga makes my core tired and sore and if I run the next day, my posture is sloppy. Yoga loosens my hips and makes me feel more relaxed when I run. Short, quick steps allow more mileage than long, reaching steps and save my knees. Jars of Clay have some great running songs. My left foot feels weird and has strange callouses that my right foot does not. Chapstick before a run is a good thing. My sunglasses look like I should star in Top Gun. More expensive socks last past one run. Cheap socks get a hole in the toe first time out. Running doesn't make a headache go away, but it takes my mind off of it. Pink Emergen-C drink doesn't set well right after a run. Gatorade does. Water rocks. Some days, my orange running skirt is my favorite. Other days, it's the black one. My little town gets quieter when school is about to start. Time runs along more quickly downhill.
Random, but me. How about you? Noticed any little things lately?
Comments
Top Gun glasses will keep the crows feet at bay, wear them with pride!