new skis!

Yay for new back country skis! Here is a short video of me shuffling along the flat part of our driveway trying to get the hang of "the glide." Afterward, I went down the driveway and then back up several times. So fun and I'm excited about the prospect of going places NO MAN HAS EVER GONE BEFORE! HA!

Comments

carla said…
youre back youre back!

**cue snowflake shaped confetti*

now, I need you to be sure to tell your husband about the kind shoutout you left for him at Miz.
that he is he superhero.
how sweet are you.

Carla (who also wanted to do the wedding bands but found NO artist who would do it for me! they are fretted it would bleed/blur and didnt want their name associated with the tattoo )
Ruthie said…
that IS a pretty cute slide there girlie.
and a might cute tushy too!

woo whoo for you!!!!

love the skis.. those look fun!

glad to see your post today!

really really really been missin my friend!
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New