what a trip
After a trip to the ER for my Grandmother, and a couple of sicknesses in my own little family along the way, we are finally home from our Christmas "vacation." We arrived on Wednesday night to frozen pipes. Nice. I was one of the sickies and I'm still working on getting better, so exercise is still in my FUTURE rather than my present...
But did I mention that I got back country skis for my birthday and Wii Fit for Christmas?? And I found some great GoLight running shorts with pockets in the back waistband at a second hand store!
oh, and the pipes thawed just fine with no breaks! :) Now, that's a good Christmas gift!
Comments
and you are on the mend!
so great to see a post from you :)
pics of teh shorts please :)
and the skis :)
LOL
get mo better soon!
r