great soreness

I lifted tonight, and I'm already feeling tomorrow...  :)
Do you have an exercise ball?  There are so many killer core exercises with those things.  Youtube has lots of videos.  Part of my warm-up was bridges/leg curls on the ball.  Those keep me sore and I don't even do very many of them.  I got to use my kettle bell that I got for Christmas too...2 hand swings and one-armed rows and lots of other stuff.  Afterward, our family rocked with "rock band" on Playstation.  So fun!  We earned a plane.  :)
I subscribed to "Runner's World" magazine a while back and got my new one today.  Did you know that you get more oxygen into your lungs when you run outside?  Studies show that the fresh, moving air keeps your lungs healthier.  I hope tomorrow is sunny!  I'll go find my picks for my shoes so I can run outside without slipping!  Also, I was given a copy of "Women's Adventure" magazine when I ordered a skirt from skirtsports...did you catch their sale?  And womensadventuremagazine.com has contests where you can win the drawing for lots of great stuff all the time.  I mentioned it before, but they have new stuff on there now.  You should check it out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New