Be a winner!! UPDATED

Planning to run on the treadmill tonight during American Idol.  But I've been checking out snowshoe running...
You may not be interested in participating, but I'll bet you'll find the concept interesting...
Pretty COOL, pun intended!
And go win some stuff!  They have new contests.

******UPDATE*****
I forgot that today is a lifting day, not running, so I lifted instead of the run.  I hope you're not too disappointed...haha!  All multi-joint exercises.  I did reverse lunges with my kettlebell in hand.  Then one armed rows...love that kettlebell.  Then, I did lat pullups with my lebert equalizer bars.  squat and presses, and dumbell bench press.  2 sets of each after a warm up on the elliptical.  I like the multi-joint idea of the workout plan I'm following and then add Yoga class which is tomorrow night and Saturday morning.  I'm not sure if I'll go on Monday mornings or not since I go to belly dance Monday afternoons.  2 short runs and a long run...  with a miss here and there....  :)  Add some snowshoeing and downhill and cross country skiing for fun and I'm a busy mama.

Comments

JRo said…
Belly Dance!? Oh how FUN. I keep meaning to go ahead and sign up for the class at my local rec. Guess that should be one of my GET OUTSIDE OF MYSELF exercises! So fun, belly dancing...I even have the outfit... (PS thanks for the comment.. think you are on to something) YOU GO GIRL!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New