the latest
I keep putting off posting because I have some pictures that I meant to post last Friday...you know, photo day. But my camera is still packed in a bag in the jeep from our ski adventure. So, hopefully tomorrow. Skiing was so great, by the way! Crested Butte is a great place to go especially on a weekday. It is slow paced and not crowded at all. We never had to wait in line at the lifts. And you can go all the way to the top and ski greens and blues all the way down. It has some really raunchy stuff, too, but I wouldn't know much about those runs! Not for me.
Yesterday, I lifted superset style. Today, I'm sore. But I ran my tempo run anyway. On the treadmill because I was a wimp about the wind. I'd never run a tempo run before. I've done other kinds of speedwork, but not that. So, I ran 15 minutes at a toughish pace for me and ran easy the rest. I noticed on my nikeplus that it looks like I fluctuated from 11:50 or so to 12:09. I was on the treadmill, so that either means that my nikeplus is more inaccurate than I thought or that I have a really sloppy gait. I still need to log the run and look at it.
Comments
of course.. its no big deal if it IS right and that IS your pace.. "no need for speed right?" :)
i have never seen blue or green snow.. that must be fun to ski on :)
LOL
cant wait for pics.. thats always fun
:)
r